15 Jun Get Ready for Summer with Alto Defense Serum
Everyone wants to look perfect for their summer beach pictures. However, when it comes down to it, not everyone has the time to spend hours toning at the gym or safely tanning over time. With this in mind, Skin Better Science has created a line of skincare technology that will brighten and tone your skin in a couple of easy, at-home applications! You can purchase these products in our office–no appointment needed!
What is SkinBetter Science?
SkinBetter Science, the manufacturer of our skincare products, was founded in 2016 with the express goal of changing the skincare paradigm. Using a vast amount of research and development, SkinBetter Science has taken the lead in creating products that leverage advanced chemistry to offer you noticeable, efficient results.
What is Alto Defense Serum?
Alto Defense Serum is an award-winning antioxidant technology whose aim is to provide daily antioxidant protection and improve the appearance of uneven skin tone. If you are looking to minimize redness or otherwise clear up your complexion, Alto Defense Serum is for you!
The technology in Alto Defense Serum is made up of Vitamins C and E to provide defense against free radicals, which are unstable atoms transmitted through the air that can negatively impact your skin during the aging process.
SkinBetter Science recommends that patients apply the defense serum twice daily, for best results. Ideally, it should be applied in tandem with a daily sunscreen.
What Other Products Can Help Me Get Ready for Summer?
Our office has a variety of skincare products that you can use to help protect your skin and feel great for summer. Since skin is your body’s largest organ, it is critical that you take steps now to protect it, so that it can do its job and protect you for the rest of your life.
SkinBetter Science offers a multitude of other skin-protecting products, including:
- AlphaRet Overnight Cream, which is a retinoid that provides visible skin rejuvenation.
- Intensive AlphaRet Overnight Cream, a retinoid that can retexture your skin.
- Even Tone Correcting Serum, which can rejuvenate your skin.
- Trio Balancing Moisture Treatment, which can add hydration to your routine.
- InterFuse Treatment Cream, which uses collagen to add deep hydration.
- InterFuse Intensive Treatment, which uses hyaluronic acid to reduce wrinkles.
- AlphaRet Exfoliating Peel Pads, which rejuvenate and enhance your skin.
- InterFuse Treatment Cream, which will reduce unseemly undereye bags.
- Instant Effect Gel, which is a refreshing daily eye gel for resilient-looking skin.
- SunBetter SPR Stick, which is full sun protection in a silky, sheer stick.
- SunBetter Sunscreen Compact, which is sunscreen with a hint of tint.
- Oxygen Infusion Wash, which cleanses while reintroducing oxygen to the skin.
- Detoxifying Scrub Mask, which is a clay-based scrub that exfoliates skin.
- Hydration Boosting Cream, which delivers immediate and long-lasting hydration.
If you are interested in undertaking a more thoughtful skincare regime but are unsure where to begin, see our office for helpful tips. We can also bundle our products into sets and provide instructions on when to use which products, so as to ensure that you can be as deliberate as possible about your skincare routine. After all, your skin is one of the first things others notice about you–you want to keep it healthy and bright-looking in order to ace that first impression!
How Do I Maximize the Benefit of Skincare Products?
Here, consistency is key. The best thing you can do to see results from your skincare products is to follow the advice on the packaging, and follow it with fidelity. This means that twice a day really does mean twice a day–not once a day and other times as remembered.
Additionally, the best way to apply skincare products is to a clean face. Find a cleansing routine that works for you, and again, apply it consistently. Investing a little bit of time and effort in your skincare routine now will pay dividends to your future appearance.
Where Can I Get Alto Defense Serum?
Alto Defense Serum, and other helpful SkinBetter products, are sold at the Pacific Coast Medical Group office location. We carry many of these products for walk-in purchase. Anything that we do not have immediately available can be ordered. Please contact our receptionist for details regarding product availability and purchase arrangements. We look forward to helping you have confidence in your healthier, more supple skin!